DECLARATION REGARDING THE POLICY ON QUALITY, ENVIRONMENT,
OCCUPATIONAL HEALTH AND SAFETY (HS&E)
S.C. International Business Transport S.A.’s main objective is to achieve a top position and remain a top domestic and international freight forwarding and ancillary services provider through quality, performance and client loyalty, efficiency and profitability.
This policy is based on the continuous implementation, maintenance and development of the integrated quality, environment, occupational health and safety management system, according to the requirements of ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 and OHSAS 18001:2007, which will help us achieve the following targets:
- Customer-oriented processes and services, continuous development of service quality, maintaining the trust of traditional clients and gaining new clients;
- Protection of employees by identifying risk factors, evaluating work stations and implementing measures to prevent/diminish/remove the dangers of work accidents and occupational diseases, in order to ensure occupational health and safety;
- Limiting criminal and civil liability by complying with legal occupational health and safety regulations and other applicable requirements;
- Promotion of employee awareness and improvement of their professional skills regarding quality, environment, occupational health and safety;
- Improvement of management practices and compliance with legal applicable requirements;
- Identification of environment issues, protection of the environment, including prevention of pollution and reduction of the impact on the environment;
- Considering and managing all aspects relevant in the context of the organization and according to the stakeholder’s expectations;
- Reaching the annual targets for quality, environment, occupational health and safety;
- Continuous improvement of the integrated quality, environment, occupational health and safety management system by performing annual analyses.
The management of the company is directly involved in reaching the targets on quality, environment protection, occupational health and safety, by ensuring the necessary resources for the continuous efficiency growth of the Integrated System for the Management, surveillance and assessment of all aspects related to quality, environment, occupational health and safety, analyzing the information received from employees, suppliers, clients and other stakeholders in order to gain and maintain their trust.
The policy and the specific targets on quality, environment, occupational health and safety are analyzed annually and updated whenever necessary, in order to ensure their continuous adequacy.
By implementing this policy we seek to ensure the prosperity of the organization and its members.
General Manager, Marian Martin